ENTRENORD: From student to professional in the creative industries
This autumn the artistic and cultural educations in the Nordic countries gather to share knowledge, inspiration and experience on entrepreneurship.
HOW DO WE UNLEASH ARTISTIC POTENTIALS AND SKILLS THROUGH ENTREPRENEURSHIP?
In 5 workshops across the Nordic countries, educators and education planners will get inspiration and share ideas for integrating entrepreneurial tools in their practise. At the final conference educators, management and students will join to share inspiring cases and valuable experience and to discuss the future for arts education in the light of entrepreneurship.
Read more about the workshops
- OSLO/ NORWAY, KHIO Oslo National Academy of the Arts/ September 24th 2012, 10-17
- GOTHENBURG / SWEDEN, HDK School of Design and Crafts / September 26th / 2012, 10-17
- REYKJAVIK/ ICELAND, LHI Iceland Academy of the Arts / September 28th / 2012, 9.30-16.30
- AARHUS/ DENMARK, AARCH Aarhus School of Architecture / October 2nd/ 2012, 10-17
- HELSINKI / FINLAND, Aalto University, School of Arts, Design and Architecture/ October 15th / 2012, 10-17
COPENHAGEN / DENMARK
November 8th - 9th 2012.
TIME: Thursday November 8th: 13.00 – 17.00. Dinner: 19.00 – 22.00 (optional & upon payment) Friday November 9th: 08.30 – 15.00.
PLACE: The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Schools of Architecture, Design and Conservation, Ceremonial Hall
Participation in workshops and conference is free of charge. Expenses for travel, accommodation and conference dinner are covered by the participants.